Social and Support Group
LTMA is a peer-led community group for AFAB and Intersex people who identify as FtM, transmasculine, non binary, and questioning. While we are proud to have a wide age range of folks who participate, membership is limited to those who are 18+
Louisville Transmasculine (LTMA) was established:
- To provide safe and non-judgmental peer-led support group meetings for our members and invited guests.
- To facilitate an informal support network for our members.
- To hold social gatherings, support meetings, networking events, and other gatherings for our members and invited guests.
- To provide information about trans issues to trans people and our allies.
- To increase the visibility of, and awareness about, trans issues.