Property Documents

Resources disclaimer: all resources are anecdotal in nature and provided as suggestions only; they should not substitute professional medical or legal advice.

Updating Your Name on Property You Own (KY)

If you own a home or land: File a quitclaim deed on your property from your old name to your new name and file it with the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office.

If you own a vehicle: